Receptionist/ Administrative Coordinator (In-Home Care Division)
Meals on Wheels Central Texas In-Home Care is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Coordinator is responsible for first contact with clients, attendants and the public. Also provides support in maintaining the effectiveness of the office infrastructure. This position will work with multiple cross-functional teams, including HR, IHC, Staffing, EVV, and Payroll. Through professional communications will promote the workplace culture and cultivate positive relationships with employees, clients and others. Reports to Executive Director.
• Answer phone and route to appropriate person.
• Greet and assist visitors & employees.
• Assist applicants with application and reviews for accuracy.
• Prepares new client packets.
• Prepare new attendant packets.
• Distributes paychecks, receiving appropriate signatures.
• Accepts and receipt donated items/maintains log.
• Maintains reception area.
• Community Partner Program point person.
• Provides administrative support as needed including; copying, sorting, preparing mail, making calls and other tasks as requested.
• Assist with documents shredding.
• Performs Data Entry’s as needed.
• Schedules copier’s maintenance and order supplies.
• Supports other program needs and Executive Director as needed.
• Works as a member of the Admin Team.
Experience and Education
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
High school diploma or GED
Experience in customer service.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good communication, listening, problem solving, flexibility, self- directed, helpful and proactive.
Strong computer skills with an ability to learn new systems, adapt, and grasp difficult concepts.
Ability to problem solve, with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Organizational skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Ability to think quickly and remain calm, professional and courteous with clients, co-workers and attendants.
Customer Service Skills to include:
Respectful treatment of all clientele
Exercise good judgment
View a complaint as an opportunity to gain the customer's respect
Direct calls to appropriate staff for complaints regarding clients and attendants
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex or age or any other legally protected status.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirement
Job Status: Full Time