P/T Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Coordinator
The EVV Coordinator is responsible for maintenance of the daily data records in the EVV System (VESTA). This position will work with multiple cross-functional teams, including HR, IHC, PHC, Staffing, and Payroll. Through professional communications will ensure quality customer service and promote the workplace culture to cultivate positive relationships with attendants, clients and others. Reports to Director of Finance.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and maintenance of EVV system (VESTA), to include:
- Run and View the daily and date range reports (EVV and FVV) and digital dashboard.
- Review and manage visit issues or exceptions ensuring accurate utilization of reason code is applied through appropriate collaboration with attendants and Supervisors.*
- Adding visit memo when appropriate.*
- Notify HR or Payroll to input employee contact updates as needed.
- Contacts clients and attendants for service delivery confirmation as needed.*
- Update VESTA with appropriate token device information*
- Order and process VESTA token device requests and provide device to supervisors for installation*
- Monitor and train staff in appropriate EVV process as necessary.*
- Maintain appropriate and timely communication with clients and staff.*
- Attends staff meetings and events as required.
- Communicates in a professional manner at all times, maintaining confidentiality.*
- Stays abreast of regulatory guidelines, updating skills as needed.
- Serve as back up for reception (in emergency situations)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education
High School Diploma or GED
1 year previous database, and/or payroll/ timekeeping experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Strong computer skills with an ability to learn new systems, adapt, and grasp difficult concepts
Exceptional Bilingual verbal and written communication skills preferred
Ability to problem solve, with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Organizational skills, effective communication skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Ability to think quickly and remain calm, professional and courteous with clients, co-workers and attendants.
Knowledge of Wage and hour laws per FLSA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex or age or any other legally protected status.
Qualified candidate please submit resume and cover letter including salary requirement
Job Status: Part Time