P/T Administrative Clerk
The Administrative Clerk is responsible for auditing and ensuring regulatory maintenance of files and other projects as assigned. Provides back up clerical support to others as needed. Works with multiple cross-functional teams, including HR, IHC, Staffing, EVV, and Payroll. Through professional communications will promote the workplace culture and cultivate positive relationships with employees, clients and others. Reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Example of Work Performed
- Provides administrative support as needed including; copying, sorting, preparing mail, making calls and other tasks as requested.
- Create and maintain logs as needed.
- Performs Data Entry’s as needed.
- Performs audits and maintains files.
- Greets and assists visitors and employees, directs to appropriate staff person as needed.
- Assist in preparing new client packets as needed.
- Assist in preparing new attendant packets as needed.
- Assist with record retention maintenance and document shredding.
- Accept and receipt donated items/maintains log.
- Relieves Administrative Coordinator as needed.
- Works as a member of the Admin Team
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in customer service and general clerical duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Good communication, listening, problem solving, flexibility, self- directed, helpful proactive
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to problem solve, with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex or age or any other legally protected status.
Qualified candidate please submit cover letter including salary requirement and resume
Job Status: Part Time