Meals on Wheels Central Texas Volunteer Meal Manager position (unpaid)
Volunteer with us!!
Meals on Wheels Central Texas was founded by volunteers, is served by a volunteer Board of Directors, and is supported by volunteers like you who are committed to improving our community. We value the role volunteers continue to play in the growth and success of Meals on Wheels Central Texas.
- Arrive at the meal pick-up site on the assigned day between 11:00am - 11:45am.
- Arrive at the pick-up site by 10:40am.
- Assist volunteer drivers by distributing route sheets and making sure volunteers leave with the correct number of hot meals and cold bags.
- Communicate with Volunteer Services team at end of meal delivery to coordinate plan for any routes not picked up.
- Drive “no-show” routes when possible.
- Clear pick-up area of litter and close up the site.
- Willingness to cooperate with MOW volunteers.
- Reliability, dependability, and attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills to help volunteers sign out for their route.
To learn more about Meals on Wheels Central Texas please visit us at: Greater Austin Volunteer Opportunities with the Elderly and Adults with Disabilities | Meals on Wheels Central Texas
Job Status: Volunteer