Congregate Operations Manager
Meals on Wheels Central Texas is hiring a full-time Operations Manager for our Congregate team. The Operations Manager maintains daily operational staffing and administrative support for the operations of the department. The Congregate Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the Congregate Meal Program and initiatives. This position is responsible for ensuring department integrity and accountability through compliance with all contract requirements, policies and procedures and meeting the goals and objectives of the department and its funders. Full-time plus benefits.
To find out more about the Congregate Meal Program, please visit https://www.mealsonwheelscentraltexas.org/programs/senior-centers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex or age or any other legally protected status.
Skills / Requirements
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent
- Three to five years of work experience in management
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel and experience using database software
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently exercising good judgement
- Ability to review detailed documentation for accuracy
- Valid Texas driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Own transportation to navigate between office and remote locations on a daily basis
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to complete repetitive physical tasks
No phone calls please
Pay: from $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time