Cleaning Professional - 30 hours M-F
This is a very rewarding position where you will be making a difference in the lives of others daily.
Competitive pay plus benefits.
Provides light housekeeping, laundry services and training to help residents become self-sufficient at assigned properties.
- Completes light housekeeping for multiple studio apartments daily within the provided guidelines.
- Help residents to become self-sufficient by training them on tasks as residents will allow.
- Complete all tasks as instructed in Housekeeping Procedure document.
- Provide resident services with assignment sheet received from Program Coordinator (list of residents to be seen) to confirm that visit is to occur on a given day.
- Maintains regular contact with supervisor.
- Report changes in client condition or any suspected neglect, abuse or exploitation to supervisor, and property management and TDADS and/or APS as appropriate.
- Completes daily time sheet, weekly mileage, monthly time and travel sheets as instructed.
- Submits all paperwork a timely manner.
- Must complete 2 mandatory in-service trainings annually.
- Notifies Supervisor if there are tasks requested that require a PCA such as; grooming, bathing, etc.
- Regular punctual attendance is a condition of employment.
- Click this link https://11154.axiscare.com
- Click on “Apply Online"
- Fill in the application. *** There will be multiple screens if you are completing on your phone, swipe left to access the next page.
We look forward to working with you!
Skills / Requirements
Experience and Education
housekeeping or customer service preferred
No experience required on the job training available
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good interpersonal communication skills.
Ability and willingness to provide quality customer service.
Able to perform all authorized tasks.
Ability to complete accurate paperwork as needed.
Pay: from $18/hour
Job Status: Part Time