Admin Coordinator/ Receptionist (In-Home Care)
The AC/R is responsible for the first contact with clients, attendants, and the public. Also provides support in maintaining the effectiveness of the office infrastructure. This position will work with multiple cross-functional teams, including HR, IHC, Staffing, EVV, and Payroll. Through professional communications will promote the workplace culture and cultivate positive relationships with employees, clients, and others. Reports to Human Resources Coordinator.
- Answer the phone and route to the appropriate person.
- Greet and assist visitors & employees.
- Assist applicants with applications and reviews for accuracy.
- Prepares new client packets for all programs.
- Prepare new attendant packets.
- Distributes paychecks, receiving appropriate signatures.
- Accepts and provides receipts for donated items/maintains log.
- Maintains the reception area.
- Acts as Point of Contact for the Texas Benefits Community Program
- Provides administrative support as needed including; copying, sorting, preparing mail, making calls, and other tasks as requested.
- Assist with document shredding.
- Performs Data Entry’s as needed.
- Maintains relationships with vendors.
- Schedules maintenance as needed for all office equipment.
- Collects and submits monthly office supply orders for approval and purchase.
- Supports other program needs and Executive Director as needed.
- Responsible for distribution, tracking, and monthly reporting of bus passes.
- Works as a member of the Admin Team.
Experience and Education:
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Good communication, listening, problem-solving, flexibility, self-directed, helpful, and proactive.
Strong computer skills with an ability to learn new systems, adapt and grasp difficult concepts.
Ability to problem-solve, with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Organizational skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Ability to think quickly and remain calm, professional, and courteous with clients, co-workers, and attendants.
Customer Service Skills to include:
A respectful treatment of all clientele
Exercise good judgment
View a complaint as an opportunity to gain the customer's respect
Direct calls to appropriate staff for complaints regarding clients and attendants
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex or age, or any other legally protected status.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement
Pay: from $14/hour
Competitive pay rate, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits
Job Status: Full Time